We are doing everything we can to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible during the current corona pandemic.
As always, we take great care in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the premises.
We are closely following government guidelines, and working on best practices at The Aldwick to ensure the safety of our guests, visitors, and staff. We will be operating on a reduced capacity to ensure we comply with social distancing rules. The following are some of the changes and procedures we have implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
We are kindly requesting all guests to respect social distancing measures and other safety guidelines for the duration of your stay at The Aldwick.
Any guests who develop symptoms of COVID-19 are requested to cancel their bookings. All guests will have their temperature checked on arrival. Any guests who display symptoms of COVID-19 on arrival or during their stay may be asked to leave. Guests who have their stay cut short at The Aldwick for these reasons will be offered a full refund.
- A member of staff will be ready to greet you on arrival but please be aware we are running a reduced reception and check-in service
- Hand sanitisers are available at the entrance and in the hallways
- We will only be accepting contactless card payments. Cash will not be accepted
- Room keys will be left in the guest rooms before arrival and we kindly request guest leave the keys in their room on departure
- All keys will be sanitised between each guest stay
- Breakfast is served from 7.30 am – 9.00 am Monday to Friday, 8.00 am – 9.30 am weekends and Bank Holidays
- Buffet breakfast is suspended until further notice
- We are encouraging staggered breakfast times to ensure social distancing
- Breakfast can be served in guest’s rooms on request.
- For long stay guests, a permanent table will be provided for the duration of the stay
- We are encouraging staggered breakfast times
- All condiments will be removed from the table and are available on request. All condiment containers are sanitised after each use
- Daily room servicing is only available for guests staying more than three nights and will be provided upon request only
- If you require your room to be serviced rooms must be vacated and all personal belongings and toiletries are to be stowed away
- All rooms will be provided with hand sanitiser. These can be refilled upon request
- For further peace of mind all rooms will also be provided with surface sanitiser wipes Please dispose of all wipes in the bins provided
- All consumables will be replaced after each stay. Printed material and extra bed cushions have been removed to avoid cross-contamination. Extra cushions are available upon request
In the event of any guests developing COVID-19 symptoms during their stay, they will be asked to return home as soon as possible. Rooms with possible contamination will be sealed for 72 hours and deep cleaned according to government standards.
- The Lounge and Bar area will remain closed until further notice
- Drinks can be ordered and served to your room. We will only accept contactless card payments for drinks
- Outdoor patio seating is available. Social distancing must be maintained